FormsFly Support, help and consultancy
From Scratch, our Calalog or from our form conversion service.
Connecting your Data
Link data-sources, connectors and our API at every stage.
Tutorials. Large Reference. Free form Conversion. Consultancy.
What is FormsFly!
- FormsFly is a mobile device based form.
- Design a custom form from the online designer.
- Create, edit and publish your form.
- Use the custom form on your mobile or tablet at work or on the go.
- Upload form and see it emailed or sent to any number of shared connections.
- Create and use as many forms as needed.
- Add more users and control how they use the service.
- See all uploaded data from the platform.
- Link form data to a data source like a contact list.
- Automatically send form data via a template based on your company stationary in Word, Excel or PDF to anyone or anywhere.
Create a Form
- Either from scratch. Learn how from our Tutorials and Support Reference.
- Free form conversion. If you've just signed up then let us convert your first form for free.
- Or choose from a pre-made form from the Catalog. 140+ forms and counting to choose from.
Get a head start from many different industries.
Browse, Install, Publish and ready to use.
Help and Support
As a guide the support site covers three levels of ability and knowledge.
1. I have no programming experience and want to see the easiest ways to produce my forms.
2. I am a power user and would like to learn more in-depth ways to format my forms.
3. I am a programmer and am interested in using the FormsFly programming interface (API).
Some of the main areas that the reference sections cover are
- Data Sources.
- Organisation setup.
Connecting it all together.
Integrating data and Connectors are at the heart of FormsFly.
- They can send the data in either a raw text format via email
- Send via a document Template to any number of other services.
- Send POST data to your system
- Update a Google spreadsheet
- Upload to a FTP connection, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google drive among others.
- Connect to third party services like Zapier via a webhook
Data sourcesA Data source is one of the more useful features.
- Import data from an external file
- Connect or link external data
- Use in pre-populated fields.
- Use our API to read or write to a data source